Minty Benefits from Peppermint
The rumors were true that peppermint, from the sound of the name itself, can help give minty and fresh breath. Taking bad breath away and curing bad breath is really a big thing but peppermint has bigger benefits to offer. So aside from you thinking that all it can do to you is give you fresh breath, it will prove you that it can do so many things. Those many things are what I will say to you in this article.
- Bad breath. Of course, as mentioned, peppermint is the easiest way to cure bad breath. You can freshly munch on it every time or after every meal. There are gums which are flavoured peppermint and you can also keep some fresh peppermint and munch it fresh.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Peppermint can also be of great help to one’s digestion. It reduces the risk of having stomach spasms and digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, nausea, indigestion, stomach cramps, and many more other digestive problems. While eating peppermint for fresh breath, you are also helping your digestive system.
- Respiratory problems. Because peppermint is minty, it can provide relief to the respiratory tract. It also acts as expectorant which can greatly help when one is suffering nasal congestion, asthma, cough and colds, bronchitis, and many more. When munching on some peppermint to freshen your breath, you are also being kind to your respiratory system.
- Headache. Headache can be caused by a lot of things. It can be caused by stress, nasal congestion, over thinking and more. Peppermint can also be of help to that. All you must do is to put some peppermint oil in your hands or in a piece of towel and inhale on it until you feel calm. The minty aroma has a smell that is calming the stress of the person.
- Poison Ivy. Peppermint can also aid problems with the skin especially poison ivy. Aside from that, hives and rashes can also instantly quit from itching or swelling once peppermint is applied. The cooling effect of it plus the chemicals content is has can have a great effect to skin rashes.
- Cleansing. Peppermint can also help in cleansing the body; antioxidant in other words. It helps in releasing the foreign particles in the body whether it is external such as wound or internal such as bacteria and infections inside the body. In and out, peppermint can be so useful and helpful.
- Heartburn. Heartburn is mostly experienced by people who are suffering for indigestion or other digestive problems. Because peppermint is of great help to a person’s digestion, it also targets heartburn which can be one of that.
- Toothache. One function of peppermint is its antiseptic capability. Because of that, it can be a reliable remedy for toothache since toothache happens because of infection and bacteria attack. Peppermint acts as cleanser and bacteria fighter to inhibit multiplication of them and kill these bacteria.
- Sore throat. If you are suffering of sore throat, chewing on stuff is the first solution you can have. Make sure that peppermint is one of the stuff that you will chew because it is a natural remedy for sore throat as much as it is of help to keeping the respiratory tract clog free.
- Stress. Peppermint oil is a natural aroma therapy to anyone who can smell it. Sure it does and it can also fight stress through that aroma. Either by putting the oil above a candle or applying it as oil to be used in your body massage, either way it can be helpful and very stress relieving.
- Hair care. Any problems with your hair or scalp like bacteria lurking in it to cause hair fall, flaking of the scalp, or dandruff? Then peppermint oil can be your one option to solve it. Just apply it before taking a bath or buy shampoo which are made with natural peppermint and see its effects to your hair and scalp. Expect it to be better because that is how peppermint oil works.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Another claim that this wonder oil is trying to show and scientists are trying to prove it is that it can help in curing UTI. Infection and bacteria are the causes of UTI so with all the bacteria fighting and infection killing capacity of peppermint oil, it can be of no surprise if it will be proven that it thus, can have a great help n curing UTI.
- Cancer. One study which can be great is peppermint oil curing cancer. There are studies that animals tumor which are causing cancer can be helped by peppermint oil so doctors are finding out if the same effect can happen to humans. These particular tumors of animals were found in the liver, pancreas, lungs, colon, and skin. If it can have that effect on animals, there can be a great possibility that it can also happen to humans. All of these are under study.
- Bile production and flow. Peppermint can also help in the bile production and flow which means that the fats in the body will be properly emulsified and dispersed. With that,, there may not be a problem or arteries and veins being blocked.
- Fever. Consider using alcohol and water when one is sick? Then, also consider using peppermint for cooling effect.
- Benefits and Blessing from Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint Oil and Bad Breath
- Creating Your Own Medicine Using Peppermint
- Peppermint Oil for your Sinus, Very Effective!
Related ArticlesBountiful Benefits from Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is well-known because of its power to be a natural fighter of germs in the mouth and eventually kill bad breath. It is known to be the number one remedy for bad breath because it can instantly be used as mouthwash once the oil is mixed with water. Nonetheless, there is more [...]To Kill Bad Breath, Stop Tonsil Infections!
If there is a problem, it is easy to say that one must immediately find the solution because giving a solution does not necessarily means curing the problem right away. What I mean is that in every problem, the solution must be directed to the root cause. Find the real cause and target it so [...]Bad Breath by the Number
Many things acquire impact when said or written side by side with numbers and figures. For example, the earthquake last night killed many people versus 1000 people including 300 children died in the earthquake last night. Another is this: there are a lot of people in the bar, you can barely move versus there are [...]Himalaya (Toothpaste) Will Set You Free
Do you feel trapped and nowhere to go? Do you feel like hiding and never to come out again? Do you feel like the world has a lot of bad things to say about you because you have something that you are hiding they already discovered? Do you think that no one wants to be [...]Good Versus Bad: Bad Bacteria and Probiotics for Bad Breath
Life is a warfare as a good poem line says and thus is true because the world is filled with good and bad things that are continuously clashing. At the end of the day, only one of the two shall prevail. There can only be one; either good things or bad things. Of course, who [...]