Top 10 Worst Bad Breath Secrets
What kinds of secrets do you consider dark and not worth whispering or sharing even to your all-time confidant? Is it the inexplicable smell of your armpits? Is it the indescribable color of your knees and elbows? Or is it something worse than those which you cannot literally talk about because your dark secret is your bad smelling breath?
Bad breath is really something that is kept confidential by those people who have it because of the mere fact of embarrassment. Because they are keeping it, they are also treating it in the most discreet way possible. They search the net and try everything that is instructed in it. But if the odds are not in their favour, instead of turning their bad breath to fresh breath—their breaths become more intolerable. Just so you know, keeping your bad breath to yourself can cause greater harm than good. To convince you, here are the top 10 worst bad breath secrets you need to know.
- You are now facing the internet and it says that you must use mouthwash for 99% killing of germs. Well, tell you what! They are lying. The secret that they are not telling you is that the chemical content of these commercial mouthwashes are too acidic and contains high alcohol. That means that these commercial mouthwashes can cause dry mouth and eventually bad breath.
- This must be a top secret but I am going to spill it to you today. Most of the famous brands like Listerine, Crest, and Johnson&Johnson are studied to be containing high alcohol in their mouthwash products. Alcohols in mouthwashes are scientifically proven to cause cancer. So if you think you are freshening your breath through your mouthwash, unveil the secret and be wary that some mouthwash can make you ill.
- If you have detected your own bad breath or someone else’s bad breath, you may have the dilemma of describing how the breath exactly smells. This might not be known to many but there are specific smells of bad breath caused by specific kind of bacteria. Volatile sulphur compounds contain cadaverine, putrescine, skatole, and isovaleric acid which contribute to the bad smell of the mouth. Cadaverine smells like corpse; putrescine smells like decaying meat, skatole smells like fecal; and isovaleric smells like sweaty feet. If you still cannot decipher the smell, maybe it is the combination of all these smell. No matter what, it still does not smell good.
- If you think that bacteria in the mouth are all you can accuse for causing bad breath, you are totally wrong. There are bacteria secretly screeching from your stomach, your lungs, your nasal cavity, from your liver, from your blood, and from almost every part of your body. Whenever a part of your body has infection, the bacteria usually propagate and find the mouth an easy ay out. With that, if you are already suffering bad breath, these bacteria will worsen it. on the other hand, if you do not have bad breath and suddenly acquires it, do not blame your oral hygiene because some part of the body is causing your bad breath.
- Not everything in the internet can help you cure bad breath. This is a dark secret you do not want to confront yourself because the only way you can find cure is through the internet since you are keeping your bad breath to yourself. But as you rely on the internet, you are also depriving yourself from getting trusted cure because you are relying on hearsays, especially if the sites on the internet you are looking to are not published by experts. With that, confront yourself with the fact that you need to see a dentist or bad breath treatment center.
- Probably the second in worst among the worst bad breath secret is that your bad breath is caused by a serious illness. If you keep your bad breath to yourself, you will not know that you are already sick. Some of the serious sickness which has bad breath as effect are diabetes, liver cancer, lung cancer, high blood pressure, heart problems, stomach cancer, and blood illnesses. The darkest secret of bad breath is that it can cost your life.
- Bad breath is not the most you can suffer. If you do not treat or prevent bad breath from worsening it can cause infection in your tongue and gums. By the end of the day, you will be surprised that you cannot speak anymore because of your stiff tongue and you cannot smile anymore because your teeth are starting to fall off.
- Your bad breath is caused by illnesses such as those mentioned earlier but the irony is that the medicines which can cure the illness and eventually stop bad breath cause dry mouth because of high dosage.
- The most sumptuous dishes and the most revering drinks are the things that will cause you bad breath. As the saying goes, the Devil is alluring that it wraps itself with pride and goodness of the world so that he’d be attractive. That is how food that causes bad breath works. They are always in the most delicious form.
- There are some bad breaths that are incurable. This, I should say is the worst among the worst bad breath secret. Believe it or not, there are cases that even surgery cannot cure someone’s bad breath. Definitely sad, but true.
Related ArticlesTea Tree Oil and Bad Breath
Nothing beat the most natural remedies for any sicknesses because they take away a lot of chemicals that can cause too much imbalance in the natural production of hormones in the body. Not only do natural remedies inhibit hormonal imbalance and cell damage; they also help in curing other sicknesses aside from what you are [...]Tea Tree Oil Benefits and Blessings
This is not just your ordinary tree which grows in your backyard, gives you shade, gives you fruit, and from time to time gives you something to do because of the dry leaves falling from it. You can call this your miracle tree if you wish because it can cure many sicknesses and diseases in [...]Good Versus Bad: Bad Bacteria and Probiotics for Bad Breath
Life is a warfare as a good poem line says and thus is true because the world is filled with good and bad things that are continuously clashing. At the end of the day, only one of the two shall prevail. There can only be one; either good things or bad things. Of course, who [...]Going Organic: The Natural Remedies for Bad Breath
Anything that is organically raised is good. Science has proven that people who eat food that are organic are most likely to have long life and healthy living than those people who eat chemically processed food. Relating this finding to bad breath treatment, it is still best to take natural remedies for bad breath than [...]Hitting the Right Targets: Bad Breath Causes and Remedies
Many times in our lives, we rely to ourselves the solution to many of our problems. Relying on ourselves means that as long as we can keep the problems and solve it on our own, we will do that. The same applies when a person is suffering bad breath. Or should I say that the [...]